Wednesday 3 February 2010

Miss you my family!

Daddy,i really really miss you now!I know i never tell you that before.It's because i am just too shy.hehe!Daddy,why you treat me so good?To be honest,i don't think you ever say no to me if i did ask somethings from you!You give me everthings to the best!Even study as well,u wil give me the best!I am just too glad to have daddy like you.Cannot wait to go home and just with you daddy!

To my mum,i know even u talk alot to me everytime when u call me,but then i know this is style for you to caring me bah.Sorry mum if you ever say to me and you think i dun listen to you!I did listen to you but then sometime you keep on saying me this and that!hehe!But then end of the day i still love you too!

To my dearest brother,i just wonder why u seldom talk to me?And only when i talk to you then you talk to me!I start to hate you know!For me you are my lovely brother!You are just too smart if compare to me!You are our proud!If you set your mind in doing somethings,you will definitely do it nearly prefect!haha!But then for me it was just like 50-50 if u ask me to do it!But then i still miss you as well!Study hard for this year ok?I know all of you might not be able to see these but then i just want to let you all know i miss everyone of you!If there is a chance in the future,i wil definitely upload my family picture!I know everyone of you ask how my mum and my dad look like!Take care everyone and time to go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment